App Releases • MyLocker PRO v1.09

MyLocker PRO v1.09

Requirements: Android 2.1+

Overview: [My Locker ] enabled , you need to install the product.▶ own locker , my locker - PRO is .▷



Image



There is no limit to the number of widgets .▷ unlock additional effects.▷ always watched boring lock screen , now I own decorating anyone?▷ Lock screen, you can gift to your friends and decorate your own Android -only application.- Clock, date, weather, calendar , etc. to the desired position and various widgets to the lock screen to decorate your own , too!- Per each widget colors, fonts , backgrounds, images, icons, etc. You can freely do.- I can use a variety of ways to unlock . Beautiful snowflake effect a try!- A gift to your friends carefully, you can create a theme to do.- I created the theme " theme hub" on the theme designer to share it with .- Purchase of my locker PRO can decorate any number of widgets , and unlock more effects that can be applied to a variety of everyday.Please send me an email if you have any suggestions ?







This app has NO advertisements



More Info:


Code:

http://ift.tt/1dXjqJQ




Download Instructions:

http://ift.tt/1dXjoSc

opsss — Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:38 pm


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...