App Releases • [Ebook Apps] [18+] Kidnapped the Wrong Sister - Marie Kelly

Kidnapped the Wrong Sister - Marie Kelly 1.0

Requirements: android 2.1 & above

Overview: a tiny apps for any android phone :)

any book that u can't read by apps like kindle, moon reader, ... u can give me the ebook and i make an apps for u :)



Image



[18+] Kidnapped the Wrong Sister

Genres: Fiction / Romance / General

Author: Marie Kelly



To stop his brother from an unsuitable marriage, Nikias Dranias holds the woman he believes to be Daryle prisoner on his island. However, it is her sister Diona that Nikias has mistakenly held, not believing her story that she too had come to stop the marriage of the two siblings.



Soon however, sparks are flying between the two, as they find themselves fiercely attracted to each other



“I had a phone call from my brother not long after I left you … he told me that you had ripped up the cheque, he had a lot to say about that, along with a few other things, none of which I will bore you with…. Not a smart move Miss Brown”



“And why is that Mr Dranias” she had bit back her eyes angry daggers



“Because you forced my hand….I told you there was no way that I was letting you get your greedy little hooks into my brother.. so welcome to my island”



Diona had looked at him, the confusion on her face so clear



“Wh…what do you mean” she stuttered



By now Nikias Dranias had moved so close to her that there was only about a foot between them, and she could see his dark eyes as they looked down on her with triumph on his face



“I mean Miss Brown that you will be staying here, until you’re due to return back to the UK, when I personally will put you back on the damn plane and out of our lives. My brother, has a very short attentions span Miss Brown, and I’m sure that once you are out of the way, he will quickly find other little playmates with which to fill his day.



Diona had looked at him with shock, her eyes wide with disbelief



“You can’t do that “she cried out



He had smiled back his eyebrow lifting



“I think you will find I already have”



Mistaken for her sister, Diona Brown had been tricked into visiting the island home of the Billionaire Nikias Dranias, who planned on keeping her there as his prisoner to stop his brother from marrying the woman he believed to be no more than a gold digger.



However passion had quickly flared between the two, and now Diona had found that she has to escape to not only save her sister but also herself from the enigmatic and distrustful Greek.





This app has no advertisements



More Info:


Code:

sachnoi.vn




Download Instructions

http://sdrv.ms/1flb31b

nightmare1806 — Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:52 am


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...